This page lists Cop Abilities. Cop Abilities can only be used during a pursuit.
- Spike Strip: The vehicle deploys a Spike Strip, which can puncture one full set of tires before wearing out. It does not expire until the pursuit is over or picked up by a special vehicle.
- EMP: The vehicle deploys an EMP which temporarily disables driving systems of hostiles. It does not affect civilians, though it will affect illegal drivers which are not being chased.
- Road Block: Several vehicles and signs form a Road Block nearby.
- Tomahawk: A BGM-109 Tomahawk missile is launched, locking on to a designated hostile. It cannot be used in urban areas, where collateral damage is an issue.
- Police Helicopter: A helicopter assists cops with a weapon depending on its upgrade level. Helicopters refrain from causing collateral damage.
- Turbo: Allows the player to use a turbo acceleration ability for about five seconds non-stop.